Saturday, March 2, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 2 - Take a picture of your favorite spot

My favorite spot is my bed, under the covers, with the blinds open. Even though a good bit of the time I'd rather be out doing something, I'm comfortable here.  I can be on the interwebz all day, or listen to music all day. I legit do just about everything on this bed. When I do my art I take it up onto my bed. If I make jewelry, all my supplies come up on my bed. I remember when I was younger and I'd wake up to a cold room, I'd get changed in my bed under the covers lol. When I was away for school, that bed wasn't up to par with my bed at home but it still assumed the position of being my favorite spot while at school. Plus then I could have people come cuddle in that bed lol. Ok, that's it for day #2. Check out Day 1 HERE.


'Til next time
☆Starfish Out☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment