Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 3: Your favorite nail polish

I know Day #3 is late...I was feeling like death yesterday from being ill. Was freezing and hot, body ached, and coughing...oh the coughing. Anyways, I will be doing 3 and 4 today. So no worries :D.

By "Your favorite nail polish", I'm going to guess it means which are my favorite colors to wear. If that's the case then it would have to be these:

From left to right:

  1. L.A. Colors Color Craze [with hardener], NP419 Shock
  2. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, 370 No Hard Feelings
  3. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear, 340 Mint Sorbet
  4. Milani Nail Lacquer, 32 Bijou Bronze
  5. Sinful Colors, 973 Paradise
  6. Sinful Colors, 105 Midnight Blue [wearing now]
  7. Sinful Colors, 103 Black on Black
'Til next time
☆Starfish Out☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment