Friday, March 1, 2013

Review: Tamako Market..thus far

Tamako Market

I have fallen victim to yet another "cute" anime. The first episode I watched...I was going to give up...because I thought "Oh gah the cuteness is too much!", but I am very happy that I stayed with it. There are only 8 episodes available right now, and they have been quite the delight [can't wait for epi 9 to be subbed!]. I was actually in a not so good mood last night [when I started the anime], and it has put me in higher spirits. I feel like it tries to sneak in little bits of affirmations here and there through each episode. And the "Master" reminds me a bit of the Pigeon coffee shop owner from Animal Crossing lol. I think I'd rate it 5 stars. I don't want to continue and give any spoilers away :). If you like cute slice-of-life animes then I think you'll enjoy it as I have. Onto Sasami-san at Ganbaranai. Hope it turns out well
'Til next time
Starfish Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment