Monday, July 16, 2012

July Shoppings

Let's start off with a trade I'm doing on facebook with V's A'more Bello
She was interested in a few of my rare plushies that I was letting go of, including:
- Nyan nyan nyanko cake plush
- Tempura Shrimp plush [NWT]
- Kiwi Twins plush
In return, I'll be receiving:
- A sleeveless buttondown [missing 2 buttons but I can easily fix that]
- San-x Rilakkuma Sandwich squishy
- 6 Sanrio Hello Kitty Desserts squishies
- San-xRilakkuma Dango squishy
- San-x Kamonohashi Kamo Platypus Squishy
She said she sent today, I'm quite excited to receive and send.

Moving on!
I had ordered some Hello Kitty Cabochons for my swap with paperfun, and they came in yesterday. I have to say that they are quite adorable. I bought them off of ebay. Just put cabochon in the search. They have a wide variety.

Early yesterday, the family went out to eat at my favorite Indian Restaurant up the street.
My delicious plate consisted of: Rice, Chicken Tikka Masala [on rice], Spicy Chicken 65, and Malai chicken. omnomnom

Now onto the serious shopping portion. My favorite stores include anywhere I can get a whole wardrobe for $50-$60 lol [i.e. goodwill/thrift stores, ross, rainbow, wally world etc etc.]  I went to Ross and Rainbow the other day. Here's my loot:
This Crocheted shawl is actually from eBay. I bought it
for $5.50 with free shipping
Rainbow: Dark Navy Blue Star and Lace tight Dress
Acquiring more clothing with Stars lol Lil Miss Starfish
$7
Rainbow: White and Denim Blue stripped strapless dress with belt
I also bought an earthy floral one in the same style with a diff. belt,
but that was a different trip lol
$7
Rainbow: White, Black, Baby Turquoise tanks
$3 each
Rainbow: Super comfy, Black&White floral print  lounge pants
They had an animal print pair also that I may go back and get.
These are extremely comfy!
$10
Ross: Navy Blue Floral print dress
$7.99
Ross: See-thru checkered floral tank with mesh back
$8.99
the mesh back
Along with shopping, I've also been trying to get some refashioning done, so I can have some "unique" clothing items for the coming school year.
I bought this button-down on one of my Goodwill trips back at school. 
It's a size XL [I think in Women's]. I started off with taking one of my tank tops and "measuring" off where I wanted to start cutting. I started with the sleeves, and sewed a hem on one of the holes. I'm going to do the same to the other side and take in the sides so that it isn't so wide.
In the end, I should have a lovely sleeveless button-down for the hot summer.
When I got back home, I ventured to one of the Goodwill's in my area that I haven't been to yet and found this lovely blouse:
Sadly it had a hole in it, but I didn't care. It was too cute and such a lovely color that I decided I could just fix it. So this is the second "refashion" I'm working on.
I've decided to put a pocket over it :D
This is only the beginning of my shopping ventures. I haven't done back-to-school shopping yet >:3
♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡LovePeaceHappiness♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment