Sunday, July 22, 2012

Leggings Addiction

I've recently started collecting leggings and stocking. They're so comfy. They're something to chill in, or wear in public. I ordered some new additions a little bit ago, and they've finally come in!

Union Jack
[the memo sheet in the larger photo...I was using for something else and didnt feel like taking another photo lol]
American Flag Stars and Stripes
White opaque with hearts, and Black opaque with bows
The black ones were too dark to take a photo of so here's and online photo of what they look like :3

Along with these lovelies, I received a new pair of plugs for my "ear loves" collection. They're glow-in-the-dark stars :3.

I got these babies mainly to take the place of some other GIND [glow-in-the-dark :D] plugs I had in the past. They were all white and were screw on plugs. I didn't like how they felt on my ears, and the screw in part kind of hurt... I dig single flair plugs immensely, and I'm sure these will feel much more delightful in my lobes.

I have a bit more leggngs in my collection, but that's for another day [cuz I'm tired and lazy TT_TT]. I've also started a want to start collecting soaps of all sorts. Cute ones, shaped ones, ones that are good for my skin, and bath bombs lol. I'm excited to start and will probably review them all.


o(◕‿◕๑)oLovePeaceHappinesso(◕‿◕๑)o

0 comments:

Post a Comment