Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Mail

As you know, I'd been doing a little labor day sale shopping. The rest of my shoppings came in today, plus a swap package :3.


Items from the Forever21 BOGO free Labor Day sale:



I've already tried everything on, and have already worn the tan crop top out. It may have been a silly idea to get the shirts in size M's since they seem a bit on the bigger side, but I'd rather be safe than unable to breath lol. I'm in love with the aviators also. I highly enjoy the shade tint. I think I really like aviators since this is the second pair I've bought without noticing the similarity lol.

Style.ly Sweater order 
 Washed and tried on. It may be on a bit of the itchy side when I actually wear it, but I like it regardless. I'll have to be careful not to spill when I eat for sure though haha. This is sweater #19 in my collection I do believe.


"Fill-A-Bag" Swap received from Paperfun on Flickr
 I sure do love me some domo, and she knew just what items to pick for me. Sadly I don't see myself using every single item so a few will be regifted/resold but I like everything she chose for me regardless.
My favorite item would have to be this rilakkuma plush coin purse/card holder keychain with retractable string.

Now I'm just waiting for my PLNDR winnings package, Leggings Giveaway Prizes, and various other packages to arrive in my mailbox.


'Til next time
♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡LovePeaceHappiness♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment