Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PLNDR Contest Haul

I had done an unboxing video for this...but sadly my video editor doesn't like importing videos that are like more than 6 min long =_=. So I gave up on it haha. So I've got the next best thing...photos :D.


Shirt x Hats x Shoes





I had to pin the back since this is a boy's tank and I don't have a
boy shape body lol 









I am in love with everything, but I'd have to say my favorite would have to be the Sole Le Vie heels. I opened their box and looked at them and instantly fell in love. They make me want to go clubbing. They look better than the photos though I didn't know the shiny stuff [can't remember what I wanted to call it TT_TT] was gold. Still looks really good with it. I'm so darn tall in them haha.


'Til next time
o(◕‿◕๑)oLovePeaceHappinesso(◕‿◕๑)o

0 comments:

Post a Comment