Monday, July 9, 2012

Swap Update!

I've been slowly working on a couple swaps. One is to Krystal R. who hit me up on tumblr [cannot remember her tumblr D:] for a $50 Hello Kitty Swap, but...I explained this in this post [at the bottom]. Here is an update on her package:
Including [L-R]:
- Hello Kitty Sticker Box
- Hello Kitty Strawberry filled marshmallows
- various other hello kitty snacks
- Hello Kitty Glue
- Hello Kitty bell charm
- Hello Kitty Snowball themed plush
- Hello Kitty themed plastic phone case for her phone
- Hello Kitty pencil pouch
- Hello Kitty mechanical pencil
- Hello kitty sticker sheet
- Hello kitty blank cards
-Hello Kitty ipod sock
- Hello Kitty lanyard
Is it annoying to see hello kitty that many times?
I would be about done if only the rest of the items I ordered online would come in. The only thing that I've received so far was the phone case.


  


















I had asked her if she had an iPhone since they have so many hello kitty themed cases but she didn't and I was able to find one for her phone!

The other swap I've been working on is the Fill-A-Bag swap with paperfun on flickr. The bag hasn't come in yet still, but the swap isn't due til august so it's ok. 
Here's what it is so far:
Included [L-R]:
- Hello Kitty mini notebook
- 4x6 Ruu&Suu memo pad
- 4x6 Piggy Girl memo pad
- Die-cut Teddy Burger memo pad
- Zodiac Girls 3D sticker sheet
- Miki and friends stamps sticker sheet
- Two Monotone panda long memo pads
[Gently Used, she asked for gently used memo pads also]
- Star and cupcake cabochons
I want to do a good bit more swaps before school starts in August, but we'll see.
o(◕‿◕๑)oLovePeaceHappinesso(◕‿◕๑)o

0 comments:

Post a Comment