Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bento Love

I hadn't noticed the amount of Bento boxes and accessories I had, until I found my "collection" in a cabinet downstairs in the kitchen. I know I had the Panda one in my room with me since it's the most recent one I had gotten, and I knew of the Hello Kitty "house" one I had since I used that one during high school but totally forgot about the others.
With that said, here's my bento collection:
Hello Kitty House Bento Box
Received in a Swap
was bought from Janetstore
Apart
Egg molds
Bear and bunny
open
Chi Chai Monchan 1-tier Bento Box with slot for utensils 
Hello Kitty 1-tier Bento Box.
Spot under top for utensils and  a divider.

various cups, picks, utensils, and sauce bottles
Panda Bento Box
Received in a Swap
2-tier box with belt
can "change" expressions with the belt
I think I may have two more, but they're more like tubberware containers ^_^. I need to find reasons to use them ASAP! I don't like my collection sitting doing nothing lol.

A few sites that provide Bentos:
and ebay ^_^

By the way, I received this ask in my inbox on tumblr
This made my day! I love to help people finding kawaii and for her to say I was an "expert" hahaha I'm too much. 
o(◕‿◕๑)oLovePeaceHappinesso(◕‿◕๑)o

0 comments:

Post a Comment