Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gifts Shopping

Since I've started doing swaps, my way of giving gifts has changed. 
Instead of finding one thing that my recipient's going to like, I gather all the information I can of what my gift receiver likes and get a smorgeshborgh of gifts (ノ♥ヮ♥)ノ*:・゚✧. With that said, the boyfriend's birthday is coming up [Aug 3rd] so I'm gathering my information and goodies lol.

I had already decided to get him more of those Jelly sticks from the Asian Market, but since he really likes fruit snacks I was going to get a good selection of fruity snacks :). I was going to get him a brown fox tail keychain like my grey one, but I didn't want him to think I wanted him to match me lol. Maybe I'll save that one for Christmas. I also got him an oriental bowl and spoon set, since he was taking things from oriental restaurants we'd go to lol.


Since my fella has a certain hipster-eque dress style, I perused Plndr to see if I could find something that I think he'd like. I was quite successful in finding two items that I thought were just perfect for him, but sadly when I went back to pay....one was sold out TT_TT. The one that was sold out was the perfect perfect one lol. It was a white tank top that had "Sneakerhead" written in white letters bordered with a red background. My baby loves his shoes lol.

What I was able to get was a cute flannel hooded buttondown
Torrance Flannel Hooded Buttondown Shirt in Teal

There was a red one also that I went back and forth with this one, but in the end I've chosen the Teal one ^_^. Since Plndr has new deals everyday and fricken amazing prices, I'll probably go back a couple times to see if anything else catches my eye for him. Though I'll be pushing it with trying to get it in before his birthday and all lol. Sidenote: oh, and don't worry ladies Plndr has lovely items for you too! I've ordered some cute pieces for myself in the past ^_^.
Before my time's up, I'm going to try and find him some nice tanks. I just hope that he enjoys all the pieces I've pick out for him (◕‿-)
♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡LovePeaceHappiness♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment