Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sale, what: Artscow discount [for "photographers"]



So recently I've noticed that I'd been getting emails from a website called "ArtsCow". I don't exactly remember when I signed up, but boy do they have amazing random discounts! 
I checked my email this morning and with that email was an offer to order a photo book for $0.99...with free shipping o.o... [discount code: Z099BOOKS4HDQ ] YOU BET I DID! lol. I had made a list of ideas of photobooks that I'd like to accomplish this year, but since none of those photos are ready [or mostly none taken o.o...] I decided to do a photobook just based on my photos. I could carry it around with my cards from moo.com, and I can try and build my cliental with more to show. 
I can't wait to see how the book came out. I made a 6x6 20 pg book. You have the option of doing a 7x5 20 page book also, but I liked the look of equal sides :3. 


'Til next time
♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡LovePeaceHappiness♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment