Thursday, September 6, 2012

Contest Credits, finally!

Last night I checked my PLNDR credits...and guess what was sitting there...MY CONTEST WINNINGS WERE WAITING TO BE SPENT! lol
I was stuck between purchasing things now, or waiting til a black friday sale like last year. Welp, black friday isn't til after Thanksgiving...and I can't just let $100 sit there collecting dust. That would have been rude of me o.o. haha. The beautiful items I purchased are:
- The Lady Gertrude Cloche in Olive by Goorin Brothers
I bought this lovely since I wanted a new fedora-esque hat. I think my
hair will look nicely under it :3. I ordered a Large just in case o.o 
- The Prestige New Era Hat in Navy by Animal Bikes
This hat came in 3 colors [Navy, Green, and Red], so it was a teeny bit
 hard to choose, but in the end I stuck with the Navy. Plus it will be a nice
addition to my "Cute Hipster Boy" wardrobe lol
- The Unity in Creativity Tank in White by Index Ink
I'm an art major...nuff said lol
- The Bird Lady Sneaker in Blue by Cheap Monday
Ummm hello, they're fricken blue and look so comfy. Can't wait to
slide my foot in those. Plus they were only $19.99
- The Cyrillic Script Starter Snapback in Heather by Mishka
...you do not even understand how long I've wanted something
Mishka. Ever since I layed eyes on that snake-tongued bear I have
wanted him. I like that eyeball too, so I'm fine with just getting the eyeball 
instead of that beautiful bear :3. [Addition to the CHB wardrobe]
- The Victoria T-Strap Pump in Black by Sole La Vie
I wanted more heels with the chunky heel. It's more aesthetically pleasing 
to my eyes than the skinny heel. Plus I feel they'd be comfier
to walk in. Not having to worry about a break too much o.o.

In other news, I received my previous order from PLNDR
haha don't mind me
I do believe it came on Tuesday. Only took a week with weekend and holiday awwwwww yeaaaaaaaah. With that said, I expect to recieve my most recent order Monday-Wednesday next week. I hope so, cuz my patience with mail is so low lol. I love getting mail and can not wait 'til it arrives ha.

'Til next time
♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡LovePeaceHappiness♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡

P.S.
Can also be used on Karmaloop.com for 20% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment