Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thrifting: Style.ly

Ever found yourself online looking through clothing websites, looking for sales and deals. Every caught yourself wishing you had a goodwill via interwebz? Well the next best thing I'd say would be style.ly

The just of the site is that you can rack up on these "points" called style points, and if you rack up enough then you can use those points on your order to make what you pay, less. The downside is that while on the website (and away from it long periods of time), the points amount decreases. You can earn points by logging in every day, commenting on items, receiving gifts, etc etc. 
People list their used, and new items for a discounted price at most times. You can find vintage to modern items. Not only can you buy, but you can also sell your own items wanting to let go of. 
In my own opinion, buying is quite safe because the seller doesn't receive the payment until they've entered a delivery confirmation. With that said as a seller you must always purchase delivery confirmation for your packages before receiving the payment.
I have been both a buyer and a seller. 3 items sold, and 2 items bought. I would have to say that the transactions went quite smoothly. It's quite easy to list, and it's free to do so.
Sold



Bought


My most recent purchase is the Woman's Sweater...which was today (≧◡≦). I had racked up about $10 in points and decided it was time to add to my sweater collection. I really like the selection of sweaters style.ly has to offer, so I was hell bent on a new sweater lol. I came across this beauty which was listed for $13.50. After I used my points, and after style.ly's slice [there is a cut that style.ly has to receive] I only paid $6.30 in total for this beauty. 
I'll do a showcase of my sweater collection after I receive this sweater.

Til then
♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡LovePeaceHappiness♡o(๑◕‿◕๑)o♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment