Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Collection: New Addition

I had done a post explaining my new obsession to interestingly printed leggings, and how I had decided to go on collecting them and such. With the awesome amount I had found whilst on my search for good cheap leggings, I started on making bracelets to have a little extra spending money. I had my eye on a sweet pair that I promised myself I would purchase when I had enough. I had already spent some of the extra moneys on three pairs of leggings for a giveaway, so I had to wait a little longer than I wanted lol. BUT the day has finally come, and I ordered them yesterday. 
Their printed with a half galaxy design. Almost piddled myself when I saw them, and for only $18.42 with shipping. Oh yes indeed lol. I think it will be a lovely addition to my growing collection.
Here are a few on my "To Get" list:
Lightning 
Minnie and Daisy "Tattoo" 
Gun Holster "Tattoo" 
Comic 
Stars and Stripes 
Anime
And there is a plethora of others I have my eye on lol. If you're a legging's lover like myself then I am having a giveaway [as I mentioned briefly at the beginning]. The winner will receive 2 pairs of lovely printed leggings and a pair of adorable stockings. 



All info for the giveaway is available in my youtube video below. If you enter GOOD LUCK!
Also, I just found out that I can see comments on my page...I told you I really don't like the new youtube layout many a time lol. But that's besides the point, I saw a comment by a user named MomosMoment asking for a tutorial on a bunny face makeup I did a while back for an easter [I do believe]
So, this will probably be my next video :3. And I'll also be doing how I twist my hair.
o(◕‿◕๑)oLovePeaceHappinesso(◕‿◕๑)o

0 comments:

Post a Comment