Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 5: 10 Interesting facts about yourself

So...I was dreading this one...I had doing "facts about self" type things. I don't know if they're interesting, or just random, or given, or blahblahblah. I shall try my best though..
[sits in room looking around and listening to music instead of thinking of interesting facts]

  1. I got one of my photos published in a Calendar once. When I took photography in 10th grade we did manual photography, and my teacher had submitted one of my photographs into a contest I suppose and came back to me at like the end of the year showing me that my photo was put in the calendar lol. It was her favorite photo of mine. I remember when I developed it and showed it to her she had me do it so many times to make sure it was perfect so she could use it. That really gave me such a boost of confidence. P.S. she was/is my favorite art teacher to this day.
  2. I inherit people's "catch phrases". Especially when I'm in a relationship. If I talk to someone a lot, and they have a saying that they just say A LOT then it gets sucked into my vocabulary. I have inherited "welp", "it be like that sometimes", "oi", and most recently "I guess". There are more, but these are the ones I remember most. Oi has stuck with me the longest, and I still use it to this day.
  3. I get bored/tired of things really easily. I like change a lot, and sameness makes me uncomfortable. I used to really get bored of relationships, and now when I don't get tired of someone I'm really surprised and take it as a good thing lol. It's why I have such a funky [in my opinion] wardrobe, or possibly why I have so many different collections. It's also why I can't ever focus on one thing for too long....setting myself up for failure TT_TT 
  4. I love nature. I love being outside, even though most of the year it wants to kill me due to my allergy induced asthma allergicness to tree sperm and living in GA. I pretty much love all seasons. Winter is cold outside so I get to enjoy the lovely winter nature in my sweaters, fall has beautiful colors, summer is all full and summery nature, and spring...well spring is the kill me kind of nature lol, but it's also my birthday time so I still love it :D.
  5. Smells make me happy...nice smells that is. If you were to hug me or walk by me and I get a wif of the scent you're wearing, and I tell you that you smell nice then you have just made a portion of my day. I don't do it often because I fear that most people would take it the creep route instead of the compliment route.
  6. I love spicy food! So much now that when I order food at restaurants [by the way I spelled restaurant correct on my first try...eff yes!] and it's not spicy I say "hmm this would have tasted better if it were spicy." So much that if I order spicy food I most times ask for extra spicy because restaurants don't know what spicy means...My tastebuds have been altered o.o
  7. I love playing dress up. I wish I had a designated friend who would play dress up with me and go out in public in outlandish outfits and/or cosplays from time to time.
  8. My favorite person in the entire world [If I could only pick one] is my mother. Hands down, no discussion, dot com, period.
  9. I have a pet Guinea Pig even though I am allergic to him. I have named him Grampy because he is old man colors lol. He is the fourth Guinea Pig I have had in my lifetime. I die every time I clean his cage lol. I have just recently acquired those doctor's masks thingies so I can wear them whilst cleaning his cage. He stays in an extra room across the hall from me because if he were in my room I would never be able to breathe o.o.
  10. My favorite sea creature is the octopus, and my favorite land animal is the Emu.
ok the end :D
'Til next time
☆Starfish Out☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment